This was a brain teaser. Almost as tough as the, “tell us about yourself” question in an interview. It’s like okay what should I say? What do they want to know? How do I put me in to a few words? I prefer answering particular questions than just talking about myself. But today I have to share 20 facts about myself with you. This is the best I could do.
1. I talk a lot. But you’ll only realise this after I’m comfortable with you.
2. I think I give the best advice, which has made me picky about who I’ll take advice from.
3. I never learnt the difference between left and right.
4. When I feel any sadness, pressure, stress or anger, a nap is always my first solution.
5. I can tell within the first 5 minutes if we’ll be good friends or not.
6. If I love you, I will stretch to get you out of your hell.
7. I haven’t experienced true romantic love.
8. I only started eating eggs last year.
9. I have imaginary arguments with people I’m pissed off with.
10. I genuinely believe time is the most expensive gift we can give. So inconveniences don’t sit too well with me.
11. I’ll never compromise on my sanity.
12. I’m at my happiest in places where no one knows me, and I don’t know anyone. Also known as traveling.
13. I sometimes wish I could go back in time to finish a meal.
14. I’m always redeveloping my persona.
15. I have an unhealthy obsession with how I present myself to people.
16. Starter bread is my weakness.
17. I’m the worst with road trips. 1. I get car sick. 2. I drink too much water.
18. I wear little to no make up. Mostly because I’m lazy.
19. I have to constantly remind myself that half the things I stress about are all in my head.
20. I’m extra dramatic when I’m hungry or mess up my routine. Other than that I’m regularly dramatic.